Today is my daughter's birthday.. the most exciting day for my 6 year old.. So to make things still more fun, I have transformed a plastic box into a cake shaped goodies box and gifted it to her.. She was so happy with her gift..
There are many wonderful gifts and gift shops are available everywhere and we can buy any of them .But when we gift something that was hand made by us..(even though it is simple..), the joy we see on our kid's face is definitely worth it... They realize the time and effort we have put onto creating something exclusively for them.. and thus our bond becomes stronger..
Actually,I love the cute gifts from shops..So I combined both the gifts by placing a shop bought gift inside my handmade gift.. I highly recommend you to try this..for it will bring joy and fun for sure..
Here is what the cake box looked like..
Make the lid:
- Place a sponge on the lid and tape it
- Stretch a stocking cloth and tape it in the bottom of the lid
- This forms the cake top
- We can decorate it with crystals,Pearls,glitersand any other decor items.
Make the side of the cake box:
- Place a sponge along the side covering the whole box
- Paste a net cloth on the sponge
- Decorate it with stickers or other such things..
Hope you liked my post...Thank you for visiting my blog.. Please leave your valuable opinion..
Have a nice day..Keep on crafting..